About Us

School History Our Faculty Advisory Council Tuition Fees

School History

 On April 6, 1900, Sisters. Mary Cecelia, Mary Gonzaga and Mother Benedict arrived and transformed Lang's Store into a make-shift convent and school.  The school opened later that same year on September 10 with thirty pupils and was named St. Frances de Sales School.

 Over the years St. John Elementary has grown and blossomed into an established Pre-K through 6th grade school with a technology-enhanced curriculum.

 St. John Elementary focuses on development of the whole child by empowering students to grow in the Catholic faith while providing them with an excellent elementary education.

Ad